Drummond for Council

Drummond for Council

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Welcome ... Again

Welcome back to The Corner Of ... A blog about the City of Fairfax, my work on the City Council and since it's that time again, my re-election campaign.

Along with my Facebook page and Twitter account - @Councilmandan - this site will include updates and information during and after the campaign. The election is Tuesday, May 6 2014. I would appreciate your support and your vote. And if you want to get involved with the campaign, please let me know by dropping a line to dan@danforfairfax.com.

I'll also be posting updates about City Council activities as well, including the upcoming budget discussion and re-development efforts underway in the City.

Speaking of the budget, the Fiscal Year 2015 budget (starts July 1, 2014), will be introduced on February 25 by City Manager Bob Sisson. As we have done before, there will be a time for public input and discussion at a variety of forums throughout the Spring. I encourage you to participate in the budget process. The Mayor and Council very much value your input on how your tax dollars are spent.

So, be on the lookout for more posts here, on Facebook and follow me on twitter. It's nice to be back to The Corner Of. I look forward to a great campaign and more importantly, the opportunity to serve the City of Fairfax on City Council and keeping the City moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan, Family and Friends in the 2013 Fourth of July Parade

Dan, Family and Friends in the 2013 Fourth of July Parade
Riding the coolest car in the parade