Drummond for Council

Drummond for Council

Monday, November 22, 2010

Taking the Kids to School

Today's my turn to take the kids to school. And it's days like these that I truly appreciate my wife. Getting them up, helping getting the boys dressed (Sadie is on her own), making breakfast, making lunches ... I'm exhausted already.

Seriously, I'm so thankful and blessed to have a great wife and mom who truly does hold our family together and keeps us moving.

So, if you are a husband - especially those with kids - take time to thank your wife and be thankful for for your marriage.

Now it's time to get the Drummond three moving ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan, Family and Friends in the 2013 Fourth of July Parade

Dan, Family and Friends in the 2013 Fourth of July Parade
Riding the coolest car in the parade