Drummond for Council

Drummond for Council

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Vote.

As I write this I'm about to head out to my polling station at City Hall. It's been a fun campaign and I am forever grateful for my family, friends and volunteers who've helped. Now it's time to vote.

While I certainly hope folks will pull the lever for me as one of their six choices for their next City Council, the important thing is for people to exercise their right to vote.

Polls are open today from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. More information about voting and polling stations can be found here.

Thank you and I respectfully ask for your vote today so that I can continue to serve on your Fairfax City Council.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan, Family and Friends in the 2013 Fourth of July Parade

Dan, Family and Friends in the 2013 Fourth of July Parade
Riding the coolest car in the parade